Rent by the week in the summer, or for weekends or shorter periods at other times. Additional bedrooms can be added to the Studio or the Second Floor Apartment if required.
Whole House Rental (max 16 persons)
Note that the Whole House rental does not include the studio-gite.
- Large well-equipped kitchen, with separate tower breakfast room
- Elegant formal dining room with wood-burning stove that seats up to 12 people
- Library/salon with woodburning stove
- Buanderie/laundry room with washing machines plus covered drying area
- 2 doubles with ensuite shower /wc facilities: Tilleul has a king-sized double bed; Abricot has twin beds that can be joined to make up a super-kingsized bed
- Coquelicot is a small room with double bed and adjacent private shower room
- Tournesol is the first floor Salon with TV/dvd and woodburning stove with access to 1 double-bed bedroom (Romarin)and separate full bathroom
- Lavande is a large double-bed bedroom with an additional single bed, and ensuite shower room with wc.
- Verveine has 4 singles beds: two can be made up as an extra large king size bed if required. Also with ensuite shower with wc.
- The “chill out” room at the top of the tower, with its low ceiling and round walls, makes the perfect kid’s retreat (or for grown-up kids if they don’t mind the slightly restricted headroom). Contains one single bed, or will accommodate double bedsettee from the second floor salon
- There is a full bathroom on this floor specially for those times when you want to lie back and unwind in a steamy bath. It’s great after biking, walking or skiing (or gardening)!
- The kitchen area has sink, fridge and cooker and batterie de cuisine.
- The enormous (65 square metre) Second Floor Family Room gives everyone all the space to spread out that you might want. It has a dining table, TV and DVD, 2 x double bed settees and easy chairs. Plus 2 additional single beds behind privacy screens
If the Whole House is too large for your group, there is the possibility of renting either the Second Floor Apartment (for 6 – 8 people) or a mix and match of First Floor rooms and the First Floor Salon. With the First Floor rooms you have use of the ground floor main kitchen and tower breakfast dining room.
The library is available for all residents at Chateau Colombier as are the swimming pool, laundry room and exterior patios, terraces, verandahs and gardens.
There is free Wi-fi access throughout the house, and a well-stocked library, dvd selection, games, jigsaw puzzles and local maps and information.
As well as the walled pool garden, there is the terraced garden with its patios, arbours and permaculture herb and fruit garden.
Not coming with a group? You can book one or more double or family rooms on a self-catering basis, with shared use of the house’s spacious kitchen and dining room. Bed and breakfast and half-board arrangements are possible, subject to availability.
There is a ground floor studio which is also ideal for guests with reduced mobility. It has a double bed on a mezzanine, a full kitchen, sofa bed, and dining table. Its doors are extra-wide to enable wheelchair access and navigation. The Italian style wet room is suitable for wheelchair access.It adjoins the walled pool garden and has a separate entrance.
Note that additional bedrooms can be added to either the Studio or the Top Floor Apartment.
Bookings for the whole house and rooms are available for a minimum stay of 2 nights out of season, or a full week high season.
Do you have a special occasion to celebrate? How about holding your Party in Provence? You can book rooms, apartments, or the whole Chateau. We will work with you to ensure that everything is in place so that you all have maximum fun with minimum hassle. It’s a great place for a reunion, or for an extended family get-together where everybody has space to spread out. Come for a couple of nights, a long weekend, a week or more. Contact us for more details of how you and your friends and guests can have an experience to remember.